Monday, February 15, 2010

Soooooo Coooold.....

... water in our water bottles froze...
... I didn't take too many pictures; the thought of having to take my gloves off to operate the camera was just not attractive...
... even with the gorgeous views, we didn't take much time to stand still and enjoy it, even through lunch... had to keep the circulation going...

Still a beautiful hike... up Raven's ridge and 'snow-shoe-bush-whack' down through the trees at the ski area... At the bottom of the trail we shared trails with hikers and cross country skiers, up the ridge with down hill skiers, snow boarders and other snow shoe-ers...









I love the beauty of the snow filled mountain landscape and I hate to wish away precious time......
but I am looking forward to warmer temperatures soon ;-)!!!

No comments: