Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I can't believe I did it!!!

The PODS container came and was bigger and fuller than I had let myself remember.... So on Saturday in 100 degree weather outside, I went through the full container, the content of 10 years of Missouri life, in 24 hours.... Decisions about what to keep, what to sell/donate were made in just a few seconds....
I never in my life thought I would have a moving sale, but I did. I advertised in the paper and on Craigslist and people started arriving well before 7.30 am. About 2 hours later most of my "sellable" stuff was gone. I hope the Salvation Army picked up the rest today...
To say I was exhausted would be an understatement, I don't think I've been this tired since I climbed Kilimanjaro.... Not quite the same level of achievement but still, it does feel like a big accomplishment. Doug was awesome (as always ;-)...). The things you can get done as a team are amazing...;-)!!!



Also, a 100 degrees outside probably meant close to 115 inside the POD!!

No comments: