Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another week gone by...

This really was a week without too much to report; Work is unchanged, I feel comfortable and certainly don't dislike it but there is very little interaction apart from some of my patients. It's a good experience in the sense that it's all part of my decision making process for what to do professionally and where to go more long term.... So I'm running with it and am making the best of it.

I went to a interfaith "meditation for world peace" event yesterday afternoon and meditated in a huge hall with glass walls on the West side of ABQ overlooking the Rio Grande and the Sandia's... Very powerful! I met some nice people who will be organizing a silent 5 day retreat in April that I'm considering signing up for...

Today I hiked 14 miles along the Rio Grande river. It's pretty much a flat trail and I'm still tired!?!?! I'd better get in shape fast: I've agreed to join Traci in the Bataan Death March marathon hike over the Organ Mountains at the end of March. From what I hear it's called "death march" for a good reason.... So I'm spinning tomorrow, running Tuesday, stair climbing Wednesday,... That's the plan anyway, we'll see what will expire!!!!

No comments: