Monday, December 15, 2008

Gerald Champion X-mas party

I never really liked company X-mas parties... but as everybody from the rehab department was going, I went too, at least for the dinner and "talent show" part.... We initially planned on taking part and doing a skit, but changed our mind at the last minute, much to my delight ;-)... Still, looking at the other entries, maybe we could have won a prize after all....

A few hundred people, the biggest variety of dress codes I've ever seen (including but not limited to cowboy hats and Levis' jeans and prom dresses), lots of alcoholic beverages including at our rehab table ;-) and a sound system that was in need of some updating....

As I was working bright and early Sunday, I left pretty early (Party-pooper?!?!) and was in bed be 10.30...

Our department did look good though....





No comments: