Sunday, July 13, 2008

Party!!!

After hard work comes rest or better than that: PARTY! Although I'm still quite a few weeks from my last day at work,  vacation schedules made the party happen early. Mary Fran opened her home to a bunch of great work friends and their spouses with a fun south-western/USA citizen theme. Entertainment was provided quite successfully by Jo and Oliver; There are few things more fun than watching and listening to a 2.5 and a 3.5 year old living in the world of convertible cars and Thomas-the tank-trains, princesses and their 'afterlife' and the do's-and-dont's of dogs.......  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Unfortunately, no incriminating pictures as I forgot my camera (much to Deb's delight!!).
I have been so incredibly lucky to have met some of the people I have met through work. Their solid presence over the years has been absolutely invaluable. They are the real deal, no other way to describe them. I know they are lifetime friends and I so sincerely hope some of them make it out west for a visit!

No comments: