Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moving on.... to Santa Fe...

I need a little repose from unpacking and reorganizing bookshelves, computer tables and closet space at Doug's... so here's a little update...

After working 7 days in a row, the start of a semester "Spanish for Health care professionals" with twice weekly classes -and homework!- at Santa Fe community college, I managed to organize, pack and move from Albuquerque to Santa Fe in one day (a very loooong one!!!).
This is definitely another big move, the start of a new chapter in my life, almost a year since leaving St. Louis for New Mexico.... I feel incredibly fortunate and grateful and am so confident this will be as positive as "the big move" last year!

I'm planning on keeping the blog going and hopefully it will continue to contain plenty of good stories and fun pictures!

Here are 2:

Views from the front porch, a great breakfast spot...



Our lunch spot on the back patio...

No comments: