Saturday, November 1, 2008

Elections

Less than 3 days to go... I'm ready for it to be over, .... You truly can't turn your head without hearing Obama's intelligent interactions or McCain's more-of-the-same speeches. without seeing poll results of swing states, photos of people lining up for early voting, interviews with various experts on both sides.....

I am very excited about having become a US citizen just prior to these elections and having voted here for the first time; This is such an important one for the future of the US and the rest of the world!!!

I might go to the Obama office here in town on Tuesday night to hopefully celebrate the night away..... I'm confident but don't dare to take the victory for granted.....


Obama office in Silver City




I only found out about this website today, it would have been great to wear this button instead of the boring "Obama/Biden 08" one...

No comments: