Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!





Hope everybody celebrated the true spirit of Thanksgiving! Here's to all of you who have supported me through my adventure over the past few months (and the weeks, months and years before that and the weeks, months and years to come I hope ;-) )!!!


Thanksgiving Friends

Thanksgiving is a time
For reviewing what we treasure,
The people we hold dear,
Who give us so much pleasure.
Without you as my friend,
Life would be a bore;
Having you in my life
Is what I'm thankful for.

By Joanna Fuchs



I volunteered at "the Mission" in Las Cruces today. I was part of the "meals on wheels' crew and drove around the city with Turkey dinners in the trunk of my car, delivering them to people struck by extreme poverty, poor education and mental and physical health challenges, ...
It gave me a strong sense of the immense privilege I've lived with my whole life: a wonderful supportive, loving family with solid moral values, a good education and financial security, excellent physical and mental health, a strong support system.....
I do have so much to be thankful for.....

No comments: