Monday, October 27, 2008

bumper stickers

I'm not a bumper sticker person.

I've had one little inconspicuous one on the side window of my car for a while now; a green spiral symbolizing circle of life, progression, movement, migration, travel... I got it at Zion National park when visiting friends about 18 months ago and it served as a reminder to follow my desire for exploring the Southwest.....
When I first got to Alamogordo, visited Cloudcroft, and realized the endless possibilities for hiking here in the area, I bought another one that says "My other car is a pair of boots".
Now as we're nearing the elections in the swing state of New Mexico, I felt I had to advertise... and put my "Obama for president" bumper sticker on......

So here we are .... 3 bumper stickers later..... Part of me feels I have to go all out.... and get some more I've seen around and really liked..... I've decided it's a better deal than getting a bunch of tattoos, so I might go for it. Maybe I'll post a picture of my beloved Subaru in a few weeks,... plastered with messages.....

No comments: