Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Monday / Tuesday weekend....

I had a relatively quiet few days, catching up with family and friends over skype and over the phone for hours on end. I really got my "fix" which was wonderful. I do spent a lot of time on the phone and over email but it is definitely worth it!!!

I hiked some (surprise anybody???), meditated for almost an hour this morning and have spent some time talking to my recruiter/agency about options after this assignment. Nothing definite yet, but there are some jobs of interest out there it seems.

I was also forced to go through some paperwork as my kitchen table almost toppled (well not really....) under the weight of unfiled payslips, bank statements, 401K and health insurance info, property management information and state license papers.




Here are some pictures that hadn't made it to my blog yet.......

I love the bright colors around.....







I started my fixation with photographing dead trees in Tanzania and it continues here in New Mexico. I'm sure there will be more to follow...


No comments: